We are facing a truly unprecedented situation. The global COVD-19 virus is affecting all of our families, our businesses, our communities and our way of life. We wanted to reach out and update you on how we are approaching the situation at Royse and Associates. We don’t want to risk the health and safety of our students or staff so we have shifted our upcoming classes to be delivered virtually until this crisis passes.
Upcoming classes include:
Sales PreLicensing April 3-5
Broker PreLicensing April 6-7
Visit our website at www.alaskatraining.com to register or call Cheryl 907-563-3086
Here are some best practices for the real estate industry to reduce risk:
1) Wash hands frequently and try not to touch your face.
2) When meeting clients bump elbows or bow don’t shake hands or hug.
3) When showing clients, have them follow you in their own vehicle
4) Tell buyers you are showing to wear gloves and wear them yourself.
5) Carry surgical gloves in your car and pull out of the box yourself .
6) Tell your buyer clients to touch as few surfaces as possible in the house they are previewing.
7) Carry disinfectant wipes or liquid in your car and use after every showing.
8) Tell sellers to spray disinfectant on doors and other surfaces after showings.
9) Tell sellers to leave as many doors open as possible so buyers don’t have to touch surfaces
DO YOU HAVE OTHER IDEAS TO SHARE?
PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT BELOW OR EMAIL US SO WE CAN DISTRIBUTE THE INFORMATION.
Be safe, God bless and let’s get thru this together as safely as possible.,
Return to the Blog Home Page