Choose whether you want to do the course by correspondence or join us for a Zoom class.
- If you choose correspondence you can sit in on a Zoom class at no additional charge.
- If you choose a class you will get access to the online materials.
- You have access to the online materials or any of our Zoom classes for 2 years.
2 hours elective CE: Risk Management for Real Estate Investors
2 hours elective CE: Organizing and Managing a Real Estate Office as an LLC
PROTECT YOUR HARD WON ASSETS
The average professional in the United States is sued 5-7 times in their professional career. That’s 5-7 times in your career when you could lose everything you have worked so hard to get. Many successful real estate professionals and many business owners could lose everything because of the way they have their assets structured. The skill set of keeping your wealth is different than the skill set to earn it.
Many think that a trust or corporation is all the Asset Protection they need but there is nothing further from the truth. Explore the right structure for both your business and personal assets. Classes are structured individually and include topics such as:
- 5 shortcomings of a corporation
- 2 best states to incorporate
- 6 critical components of an effective Asset Protection plan
- 3 critical differences between a Family Limited Partnership(FLP) and an LLC
- 5 disastrous mistakes in setting up FLPs and LLCs
- 4 strategies to avoid capital gains tax
- 3 strategies to avoid probate and inheritance tax
- 5 critical elements in setting up a trust
and much more